Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dumpster Project

Walking home last week I came across this treasure standing out by a dumpster.  My husband and I were hopeful and brought it home with us. I was happy to find out it worked! It did need a little pick me up though.

Rust covered and peeling I ended up sanding the whole thing down. Which heads up, it can be a messy project.
Once sanded I grabbed a can of spray paint and coated it good before I ran out to Target and found this beautiful new lamp shade. It's now standing tall and beautiful in my living room with a plant light in it to offer some help with our indoor lemon tree. This is my second great treasure out of these dumpsters, the other week I found a little bamboo side table that's now settled next to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more lovely than you could ever imagine...